Are you interested in advancing your career, developing new competencies, or pursuing new professional options, but your busy life makes getting to campus difficult?
Northern Kentucky University graduate programs combine the best course curricula and distinguished professors with personal attention, support, and a variety of course delivery methods.
Our programs are built upon rich and purposeful learning communities that offer both face to face and virtual interaction. Student collaboration, discussion, and group work to empower leadership and ignite success.
Our programs are built by and for innovative leaders.
Be part of something powerful. Amplify your impact, connect with others to solve problems, strengthen communities, and improve lives - including yours!
Stay curious. Stay valuable.
- Monday March 9: Last day to remove incomplete grades from Fall 2014
- March 9 - 14: Spring Break
- Interested in applying for a scholarship? Check out "InterAct for Change" and the "Blue Grass Community Foundation" - You may be eligible!
- Thinking about Graduate School? Unsure of cost vs benefit? Check out the Gradsense calculator!
- MBA Program Information Sessions
- Tues. March 3rd 6pm – 7pm
- Sat. March 21st 11am – 12pm
- Tues. April 7th 6pm – 7pm
- Sat. April 25th 11am – 12pm
News from Graduate Programs
- Doctor of Nursing Grad Changing Babies' Lives One Vaccine at a Time!
- Congratulations to Alum James Flynn on his 2015 KY Superintendent of the Year award!
- Three MSW students recently published in Journal of Community Engagement and Scholarship
- InterAct to Award 5 Allied Health (MSW) Scholarships in 2015
- NKU Named to Military Friendly Schools List Fifth Consecutive Year
- Outstanding MSIO Psychology Students Obtain Outstanding Jobs!
- Haile/US Bank College of Business Honored Again as Princeton Review’s Best Business School
- 2015 DNP Mandate, What Does it Mean for Me